About NECS Group
NECS Group have been in business since 2007 and we are proud to serve the UK and more importantly the North East. Based in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear we have grown and maintained a reputation for professional excellence through the installation of Guardian Warm roofs, Liniar roofs and Home Extensions.
NECS Group staff are trained and qualified to the highest Guardian UK standards and have either worked to or are currently working towards NVQ qualifications relevant to their roles.
- Trust – Our job is to fabricate roofs and that is what we do. Our customers never need compete with us
- Reliability – When we set a date for delivery we stick to it so you will have your roof delivered
- Accurate – We aim to ensure that every one of our roofs are built and photographed
- Honest – Our work is important to us, so if there is a problem we will own the issue and have it resolved
- Fast – All our quotes are turned around within 24 hours and our PVCu roofs are completed within 3-5 days
We ensure that no time is wasted and arrive at your property with your new Guardian Warm Roof by cutting all insulation, tiles and wood ahead of time. We can save this time by using the prefabricated Guardian roofs and photographing at every stage of the job.
When you buy a Guardian roof and have it installed by NECS Group you can be sure that our experience will set us apart from our competition. With 13 years and counting in business there is not a building=g shape or size we haven’t worked on meaning you will be in safe hands at all times.
Our Group Promise
For Our Customers
You can trust us to provide excellent customer service whilst we provide one of our Guardian services which continues even after the installation. It is our belief that the customer comes first and at NECS Group we ensure we show this through dedicated customer service of the highest level, All our staff offer personal accountability and professional commitment.
For Our Quality
Our team is the UK’S largest fully approved team network of Guardian engineers, all fully Guardian trained and approved. We are proud to say that we have been providing quality installations for over 10 years and in that 10 years we have strived to innovate and lead the way in Guardian Warm Roofs and Home Extensions at NECS Group
For Our Service
We supply and have installed thousands of new Guardian Warm Roofs and NECS Group were the first company in the UK to install a Guardian Home Extension. We start on our first day by taking photos so we can avoid wasting any time and we work professionally, diligently and to the exacting standards our customers have come to expect.
For Our Costs
At NECS Group, we will always offer the best value for your money and provide not only a quick quote system but if you are fully invested we will carry out a comprehensive estimation. Guardian Warm Roofs and Home Extensions are of the highest quality and we ensure they are the best value for your money
Quality as Standard
- Our reputation is second to none, our work comes from word of mouth recommendations and we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service
- We only use the highest quality components when manufacturing our structures, providing reliability and high performance for your home project
- We constantly innovate to find practical solutions to add value to the build and your home
- All NECS Group products are bespoke. We manufacture modern conservatory roof and extension solutions to suit your needs
- Our expert engineers take pride in every stage of the design and quality checks are made throughout the process
- All of our products come with a manufacturers guarantee
Trusted solutions and installations in the UK since 2007.
Off-Site Dedicated Training
If you want to arrange for off-site training at your facilities or at another disclosed location – we are more than happy to facilitate for this. We are able to provide training for installation of the various Guardian Products that are available as well as additional training in sales and supporting existing clients.
We Can Carry Out Installations on your Behalf
There may be a number of reasons as to why you may want our team to carry out installations on your behalf or assist in the installation process. Should you be interested in this service or if you want to discuss installation training – get in touch now.